My Photo
Name:
Location: Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Fashion & Portrait Photographer from Europe. She resides on Oahu, HI with her two sons.

Romeo Echo
Alpha Delta

Serial Number

What Mummy is watching:

Dog Tags

Salute

  • Powered by 

Blogger

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Why is it important?

Why is it important, to me, to share my experiences of being a military kid and TCK? Simply because if someone had told me about being a TCK and how it would affect my move to the states, I would have had a completely different experience re-entering my parent's home culture. I believe in my heart that God has given me certain struggles and revelations so that I can help others. If I can make others aware about the high importance of TCKs than I can have the knowledge knowing others will not have to face the loss of self and confusion that I have struggled with. If you knew information that could help someone else, would you want to step out of the shadows and help? My hope is that I can make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home