My Photo
Name:
Location: Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Fashion & Portrait Photographer from Europe. She resides on Oahu, HI with her two sons.

Romeo Echo
Alpha Delta

Serial Number

What Mummy is watching:

Dog Tags

Salute

  • Powered by 

Blogger

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hidden Losses

These are my notes from my TCK book. These are what jumped out of me as truth and what is real in my life:

Hidden Losses:
  • Unrecognized and unresolved grief
  • Intangible losses (sights, sounds, and smells) and tangible losses (friends, homes, posessions)
  • More than people experience in a lifetime and all before the age of 20.
  • Grief is related to loss
  • Hidden losses are reoccuring ones
  • Unresolved grief accumulates
  • No recognized way to mourn my nine losses
  • Each hidden loss relates to human need of belonging
  • Lack of permission to grieve
  • Lack of time to process

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home