My Photo
Name:
Location: Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Fashion & Portrait Photographer from Europe. She resides on Oahu, HI with her two sons.

Romeo Echo
Alpha Delta

Serial Number

What Mummy is watching:

Dog Tags

Salute

  • Powered by 

Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Poster Idea



This is the flyer template I made today. I really need to start a group here. My goal would be to get it sponsered by Army Community Services. Which would make it really easy to have posters available all over. My goal after that is to start this up at every base we move to. I'm hoping that will get the military to take a bigger role in the lives of TCKs and the importance of having a group like this available. So what do you think of the poster? Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger GoingGlobal said...

I think the poster is a great idea. I am a third culture kid myself. Tip: You might want to turn on your word verfication, so you stop getting junk comments.

I just started a store with global nomad and TCK stuff. Please visit at

www.cafepress.com/citrusavenue

Thanks, Shoshauna

1:26 PM  
Blogger Preya said...

Hi, I love the flyer...I made one like that last year when I really wanted to start a group for TCK's, but I've had so little time to organize anything.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home